Eligibility Requirements Include:MTA Competencies
- They are a member in good standing of CAMT
- They have successfully completed a minimum bachelor of music therapy degree at a CAMT recognized institution
- They have completed a 1000-hour clinical internship under the supervision of a CAMT-Approved MTA Supervisor
- They have passed the Certification Board for Music Therapists exam administered in the USA
- They have signed a Statement of Adherence to the CAMT Code of Ethics and Standards of Practice
The MTA in Good Standing List is updated once monthly. If the MTA you are seeking out is not on the list, please call the CAMT office at 1-800-996-2268 to confirm their status.
Last Update: February 3, 2021 View the list